How to Use the Contract
SeaPort Enhanced (SeaPort-e) made electronic procurement of Engineering, Technical and Programmatic support services at NAVSEA a reality. The Navy Virtual SYSCOM (VS) Commanders (NAVAIR, NAVSEA, NAVSUP and SPAWAR) have decided to leverage the successes and efficiencies of the SeaPort-e business model by designating SeaPort-e the vehicle of choice for future Engineering, Financial, and Program Management contractor support services. This decision emphasizes the Navy Virtual SYSCOM’s focus on implementing cost-effective and integrated business practices to better support our Navy.
The SeaPort-e Vendor Portal User Guide contains the details of how to use the NAVSEA SeaPort Vendor Portal and Bid System from the MAC Contractor point-of-view. It is intended to provide guidance on how to:
· Use the portal in general
· Review Events and Solicitations
· Submit Bids
· Perform company self-administration functions such as new user invitation and role assignment
· Respond to annual TOPE (task order performance evaluation) notifications
· Respond to ad-hoc IRD (issue resolution desk) messages generated by NAVSEA
· Respond to semi-annual requests for subcontracting actual data at the Task Order level
· Perform company administration functions
· Manage individual user profile
If you are a government buyer, go to http://www.seaport.navy.mil/default.aspx to learn more about procuring services through Seaport-e.
If you are a seller, go to http://www.seaport.navy.mil/default.aspx to learn more about selling services through Seaport-e.