Senior Data Generation Analyst
Location: Springfield, VA
Key Role: Database Manager & Senior Analyst for NGA PZ. Develops and maintains custom MS Access databases for NGA PZ. Modifies database and custom reports based upon changing customer information needs. Creates & executes database back-up functions. Performs all database maintenance activities. Compiles internal and external data requests & trackers. Produces staffing position reports for Monthly Resource Briefings and supports NGA recruitment and placement boards. Assist PZ leadership in developing staffing and resource information reports and input to MS PowerPoint charts.
MS Access database development, report creation, data analysis, database maintenance and back-up operations, staff officer skills.
• No less than five years of Data Analysis experience, as well as knowledge of NGA’s Manpower, Metrics, and FTE programs
• Detailed knowledge of DoD and Intelligence Community Mission programs and budgets
• In-depth knowledge and expertise of intelligence programs and in understanding intelligence resource management issues. This expertise includes a clear understanding of how to prepare and present complex issues successfully
• Build, monitor and modify metric plans
• Analyzing and interpreting complex metric and budget data
• Assist with maintaining and modifying existing Microsoft Access database systems to support ongoing manpower development
• Database administration duties including: input to database design and development, database instance monitoring and troubleshooting, and efficient use of database resources
• Backup/recovery procedures, implementation and documentation
• Offer input to creating new databases in response to changing intelligence needs, design and create reporter-writher scripts as necessary
• Communicate effectively both orally and in writing
• Work cooperatively as a team member
• Meet schedules and time frames consistently
• Knowledge of the NGA, DoD, and CIA budgetary processes and execution is desirable but not required
Security Clearance: Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
ICES Overview: ICES is a leading small business provider of full life cycle systems integration and engineering services to the U.S. Intelligence Community, Department of Defense and other agencies. ICES personnel are experts in framework architectures, architectural alignment, security engineering and information assurance that enable our clients to migrate from current systems to robust, flexible, open architectures. ICES maintains long-term relationships with our customers greatly due to our employees being recognized for their expertise in their respective fields and their contributions to our customers’ missions. This is evidence that decision-makers in business roles as well as technical roles have come to trust in ICES for their organization’s most critical requirements.
[button link=”https://ices-inc.net/careers/application/” color=”lightgray” size=”large” target=”_self” title=”” gradient_colors=”,” gradient_hover_colors=”,” border_width=”1px” border_color=”#ffffff” text_color=”” shadow=”yes” animation_type=”0″ animation_direction=”down” animation_speed=”0.1″]Apply Now[/button]