ERP Application Architect – Intermediate
ERP application architect to support BSG O&M and development activities associated with the SAP to include evaluating and addressing trouble tickets, technical inputs for SAP O&M solutions, SAP application support, development of SAP enhancements, modifications, interfaces, and customizations.
Bachelors of Science plus: 3-5+ yrs related system experience, or equiv. combo education, certifications & experience/Systems, Applications & Processing Software.
1. Ability to manage time & strong organizational skills
2. Proficient knowledge & experience in use of ABAP, JAVA within the SAP Business Suite 2005 Modules w/ Netweaver 04s Infrastructure or latest version
3. Detailed Application Architect level knowledge of more than two SAP modules
4. Possess proficient knowledge & experience in use of, but not limited to: the SAP Business Suite 2005 Modules w/ Netweaver 04s or latest version
5. Experience mapping business processes, preferably using the Aris process modeling tool, or similar technology/Develop new databases & provide O&M support on existing client-based applications.
Possess detailed knowledge of more than two SAP modules
Preferred Experience Knowledge of the following modules:
SAP PM – preferred
Development of functional specifications
SAP IMG configuration
SAP implementation lifecycle
Anticipated Start Date: 15 Sep 2012
Security Clearance: Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
ICES Overview: ICES is a leading small business provider of full life cycle systems integration and engineering services to the U.S. Intelligence Community, Department of Defense and other agencies. ICES personnel are experts in framework architectures, architectural alignment, security engineering and information assurance that enable our clients to migrate from current systems to robust, flexible, open architectures. ICES maintains long-term relationships with our customers greatly due to our employees being recognized for their expertise in their respective fields and their contributions to our customers’ missions. This is evidence that decision-makers in business roles as well as technical roles have come to trust in ICES for their organization’s most critical requirements.
[button link=”https://ices-inc.net/careers/application/” color=”lightgray” size=”large” target=”_self” title=”” gradient_colors=”,” gradient_hover_colors=”,” border_width=”1px” border_color=”#ffffff” text_color=”” shadow=”yes” animation_type=”0″ animation_direction=”down” animation_speed=”0.1″]Apply Now[/button]